Saturday, September 13, 2014

Wrapping Up August

The rest of August according to my iPhone…

 Only her Dad could get her to fall asleep on the couch!
 Playtime with the Nitschke girls!   The little girls had no interest in the camera…can you tell?:)  
 While the kids played, my friend Ali painted this table for me!  This was my parents old dining table that they were gracious enough to pass on to me.  The legs were the same color as the top but I knew I wanted something with color.  Ali and her mom are decorating genius!  Ali found this idea on Pinterest and I was sold.  I just love, love, love how it turned out!!!  If you have been to any of our other 4 houses-you know that our dining room has never had a table!  Now we are just missing chairs :).
 Almost every night I have go thru my phone, I find several "Laney pictures."  In other words, multiple pics of the same random thing.  This time it was her crocs.
 Where's Laney???  She had came into our room in the middle of the night, this was how I found her early in the morning. 
 Mamaw and Papaw gave Laney this uniform for her birthday.  We can't wait to sport it for many games!!!
 These 2 were fighting neighborhood crime in the Barbie jeep.
 Grandma took each of the kids on back to school dates.  They went to dinner, did some school shopping and got dessert.  They both had a blast - thanks Grandma!!
This girl is on the move full time!  The hard wood floors don't bother her one bit.

Phew - August was so much fun - it was all about celebrating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment