Tuesday, September 23, 2014

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Cooper and I participated in the ice bucket challenge for ALS.  Adam and Laney got nominated but they never took on the challenge…wimps.  We happily donated because that is what is was all about, right?

Cooper's Ice Bucket Challenge  We told him he didn't have to do this!  He wanted to do it so bad but was so scared.  He hates cold water…like really hates it, won't swim in a pool with cold water like most kids would do.

Ashley's Ice Bucket Challenge  I should mention he gets that hatred for cold water from me.  I hate nothing more than being cold and I feel like I always am.  This was torturous!

At the time when the ice bucket challenges were happening like crazy, my kids favorite thing to do was to watch the ice bucket challenge videos on Facebook.  One day I was out walking Lola and Cooper had my phone.  Later that night when I was looking at my phone, I found this video.  Adam and I couldn't stop laughing.











No comments:

Post a Comment