Thursday, September 25, 2014

FLASH SALE

These deals are only good thru tonight (Thursday)!  Get'em while they're hot!!!


Each of the bags in more detail…sorry it's small.  When I made it bigger, it was blurry and I have to pick kids up from preschool in 15 minutes so I don't have time to figure it out :).
Perfect for all ages!
 Incredible deal on this bag!
 The cross body, the strap comes off to turn it into a clutch.

Ok - I gotta run out the door!  You can see them all in more detail directly thru this link, http://www.stelladot.com/shop/en_us/sale/sale-all.  Call or email me if you have questions or want me to help with an order, 816.803.0727, ash4545@hotmail.com.

I am picking up kids and we are headed to apple picking, it's a beautiful day in Kansas!



No comments:

Post a Comment