Sunday, September 21, 2014

First half of September

Random pictures from the first half of the month…

 We celebrated Grandpa's birthday at the beginning of the month!
 A couple storms have gotten the best of my summer flowers.  
 From the first week of school.
 New school shoes!
 I mentioned before that my friend Ali painted this table for me and that I was still missing seating.  Well, when cleaning out the basement for the kid's birthday parties, I found this bench from our house in Texas.  It needed some work.  Ali's mom found this perfect fabric for me, love it!  Still plan on painting rest of bench but waiting until I find other chairs.
 Laney was adamant that she cut up Piper's watermelon for lunch…and yes, they are both still in their pjs :).
 We have been in our house for 6 months and I finally organized the pantry!  You should have seen the before picture, yikes!
 I blew up the bounce house and the kids played on it for 2 1/2 minutes, awesome.
 These were really good!
 Dad requested pictures of kids while he was out of town.

 I had back to school night for both kids.  I sat there thinking, how did this happen?!  How do I have 2 kids old enough for back to school night!!  
 I walked away with my head held high as I was not the oldest parent in the room!  Win!  
 My shopping buddy!
 Crazy hair girl!
 She often gets to stay in bed with Adam and I if she is up really early ;).
The perfect fall substitute for my chocolate chip cookies, YUM, YUM, YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment