Saturday, September 20, 2014

Time with Laney and her babies

Monday and Wednesdays it's just me and the girls while Coop is in pre-k.  If the weather is good, I load them in the double stroller and we walk the neighborhood.  Piper is usually napping for an hour of the time so then it's just Laney and I.  Our time together for the most part includes playing babies.  I do try to work on colors, the alphabet or writing her name but that lasts for about 10 minutes before she is ready to move on ;).

 This particular day we got out the playdoh and she was pretending it was her babies' birthdays.  Yes, all of them.  She made cakes and made me (just me) sing Happy Birthday to each one repeatedly.  
 I wish I had a picture of the kitchen table!  She had almost every kid dish we own lining the table full of playdoh cake.
 This is blurry but it's all I could get before she caught me.  Just like we did with her and Cooper on their birthdays, she squatted down with them next to their cake and said, "cheese."  She was pretending someone was taking their picture…I was dying laughing!
I think she has more baby gear than I do for Piper!  And it's always all.over the house, last week she stored it all in my pantry.  I love our time together and for the most part she has me laughing!  Let's be honest, when she doesn't have me laughing - she is usually driving me a bit bonkers.  I feel like that is how it probably always will be with her :).

No comments:

Post a Comment