Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sisters!

I hope and pray that Laney and Piper grow up to be best friends and close sisters…and that they fill me in on everything about their older brother ;).  At this point, Piper may or may not cringe a bit when she sees Laney coming her way.  Laney adores her - many times a day she says, "I wuuuuuve u Pipuh."  And when she wakes up from a nap (usually doesn't matter what time of day it is), "Good morning Pipuh, how was or nap?"  The thing about Laney is that she loves hard and it's not always appreciated by the babies :).
 I mean, the cutest!
Laney loves to take baths with her.
She thought this was a good idea, Piper didn't agree.


 Besides swimsuits - this is their first matching outfit!  Can you believe that??  What have I been thinking?!
They both look twice their age here!

I have a little plaque in Piper's room that says, "In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips."  Couldn't agree more!



No comments:

Post a Comment