Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Day

We spent Thanksgiving Day at my Grandma's house.  The weather was nice so we were able to spend lots of time outside, in fact I rarely saw Cooper all day!  Here are pics from the day.  As always, have a mental list of group pics I wanted to get and didn't do it :(.  Maybe next year.  However, I did get lots of the kids and their cousins, enjoy!

 This girl loves animals.  She had zero fear getting on this horse.  The minute her bottom hit his back, she was rocking back and forth just like our pretend horse at home :).
 A couple days before this Cooper wanted no part of this horse.  But, after seeing his baby sister and cousin up there, he gave it a shot.  
 He fed him carrots picked straight from Grandma's garden.
 My little cowgirl 
 Love this pic of sweet Gunner.

 Cooper adores his older cousins.
 Uncle Greg treated us all to a hayride thru the farm.
 He couldn't stop smiling, in heaven.
 This kid is so darn photogenic and has the most beautiful skin like his Momma.


 So sad that Doodles was napping, she would have loved it!

 Church is right across the street.  We all were baptized here, including my kids and married here...full of family tradition.


A perfect Thanksgiving surprise.  Yay, I am going to be an aunt again in June and Gunner will be a big brother!  We are so happy for Bryson and Tara and Gunner!  Of course we have known for quite some time, so I am happy it's out in the open now :).



3 comments:

  1. I love Laney's boots! Great pics of Cooper too! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and I LOVE those pink little boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some FANTASTIC pics at the farm, too!
    Congrats on the new little one joining your family :)

    ReplyDelete