Monday, November 5, 2012

Pumpkin Carving!

We made many trips to pumpkin patches but ended up getting our pumpkins at the local grocery store:).  Hand picked by Dad.  It was a beautiful fall evening, reminded me of carving pumpkins last year except my kids have a year of growth on them :(.  See last year here.  As awful as my memory is, that specific day is so clear to me.  Coop shocked me when I asked him about carving pumpkins last year and he remembered details from it, wow!  
Moving on...we had fun.  No shockers on the kids reactions, Coop wasn't sure what to think and Laney dug right in.


Laney would stir the pumpkin and 'feed' everyone.
She kept herself busy and was quite content with that spoon and pumpkin.

He eventually warmed up and helped clean out the guts.

He preferred painting them.


Coop was very concerned that I was going to dump Doodles in the pumpkin.
The finished products.  Thanks Dad, you are our master carver!
Coop wanted this one to have a spooky face.
J is for Jones and Jayhawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment