Monday, November 26, 2012

Catching Up!

Everytime we go visit family on the holidays I swear I'm not going to get behind on the blog...clearly I failed again.  We were in Kansas for Thanksgiving last Sunday thru Saturday and the week before that Adam's parents were here.  All so much fun and busy that I didn't set down routinely to edit pics and update here.  I will update tonight!
That being said, I have had help/entertainment with the kids for almost 2 weeks!  These 2 are going to be pretty bored with just Mom today and I am going to miss the help like crazy :).  It will actually be nice to get back in our sleeping and eating routine...the lack of sleep and sugar highs were wearing on everyone!

It's Cyber Monday!  Are you shopping, I sure am.  Amazon is my new favorite place to shop, so I can't wait to shop the specials today, woo-hoo!  As you can see, Stella and Dot is taking part in the fun too.  Email me at ash4545@hotmail.com if you have an order and I will take care of your shipping ($5.95) today only!

No comments:

Post a Comment