Thursday, November 29, 2012

Early Christmas Present

Aunt Alli always threatens to get the biggest and most obnoxious toys for our house...well, this time she got the biggest!  When we arrived at Grandma and Grandpa's house, she and Uncle Rusty had this ready for the kids...
 Yep, a bounce house and it's a perfect fit in Grandma and Grandpa's basement.  All 3 of the kids absolutely loved it!  If we were upstairs and Laney heard the sound of it starting up, she would go crazy with excitement.
Man, Aunt Alli and Uncle Rusty really know how to show these niece and nephews of theirs a good time!
It kept them busy and totally wore them out.  No lie, a tiny part of me wishes Santa Claus would bring one to put in our dining room...I mean who needs a table if you could have a bounce house instead???

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! My kids would be so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!!! !! I want Aunt Alli and Uncle Rusty for my Aunt and Uncle!!! :)

    ReplyDelete