Friday, November 16, 2012

Smile Fridays - week 25

Adam was out of town for 5 days last week thru the weekend.  I am smiling because we are a 2 parent household once again.  Every time he is gone, I say extra prayers for single moms because I am certain that is the most difficult job out there.  And my kids were awesome, they really were, but a mom can only play pretend Super Heros for so many hours a day before you need some back up!


These pics were from Sunday out to lunch at Kincaids.  That morning the 3 of us made it to 9am mass, the grocery store, and shopping for family picture attire (without a stroller)...after that I felt like SuperWoman so we treated ourselves to greasy burgers, fries and a cherry coke :).


Adam's parents are in town which means I got my oil changed alone!, got my hair did!, and someone else has been cleaning up after every meal!!!!  Yay for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment