Thursday, November 1, 2012

Grandma and Aunt Alli Visit!

Grandma and Aunt Alli made the trip down for an extended weekend and we couldn't have been happier to see them.  We were pretty bummed Grandpa couldn't make it but he had a big job to complete over the weekend.  

I was extra excited because I usually get lots done when they are here :).  Checked off my list this time...detailed my car, Adam and I (well, mostly Adam) cleaned out that mess we call a garage, found a loveseat for a space I have been trying to fill forever, created shelves for the kids' rooms, and I am sure to be forgetting something!  We had lots of fun too!

 Lots of entertaining by Grandma and Alli...this specific hour was puzzles.
 Craft Sunday!  Our bookshelves in progress.
 We went to Frightfest at a local park.  It was all decorated for Halloween, they had games, bounce houses, all that good stuff.
 Love this boy and his messed up thumb sucking teeth...I know I will miss those teeth someday :).



 Hi Doodles...remember, you can be out of this stroller more often when you are walking...no rush or anything :).

Aunt Alli loaned out her sunglasses for Coop to watch The Critterman show.

Thanks for everything ladies, love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment