Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Apparel

Help! 
 I can't stop posting about Halloween.  
Here's why I couldn't resist this post...it's Halloween apparel pictures and really, how much longer will I get away with this? 
 And my kids were willing participants, what!?...I just saw these on my camera and don't know who took them...guessing my sis, maybe Adam?  Yeah, pretty sure it was Aunt Alli.  Either way, it was a nice surprise.

 I think my new loveseat makes the perfect background.  And, these 2 could be twins, minus that 2 year age difference.
 Oh funny face, you never get old.
 She looks so innocent here, don't let her fool you.
Had to include this one in their favorite spots!  Need a gift idea for your child, get one of these Pottery Barn chairs now!  The kids sit in them everyday, climb on them, use for hiding spots, tunnels and they are adult friendly too :).


1 comment:

  1. Drew has one in his room, but just doesn't really use it! Maybe we need to bring it out into the main rooms!

    ReplyDelete