Friday, November 30, 2012

Smile Fridays - week 26

Well, as we wrap up November I am smiling because this month marks my most successful with Stella and Dot!  My sales were up (a lot) over my best month, I added a couple of great gals to my team and I was this.close. to my next promotion!   It was a tad crazy since I basically try to do my work while the kids nap and occasionally in the evenings...my house is showing the neglect, for sure!  But when I compare the amount of hours I put in and the $$ I got in return, it's pretty awesome.  I just couldn't be happier that I took the plunge with this incredible company!  Thanks to all of you that are so supportive of me!!!

We started getting out our Christmas decor on Monday and I finally finished up today.  It's basically impossible to decorate with a certain little 15 month old around.  We just love our Fisher Price nativity scene!  



No comments:

Post a Comment