Friday, December 7, 2012

Smile Fridays - week 27

This Friday is full of smiles thanks to Christmas cheer.  
We ventured out to the Gaylord Texan tonight to see all the hype behind their Christmas decor.  Well, the hype is well worth it.  I told Adam I just wanted to live there for the month, it was happy everywhere you turned.  I am pretty sure it wasn't Adam's idea of a fun Friday night, but he was a good sport and rolled with the punches.  Cooper and I thought it was so fun and totally awesome, our words exactly.  And we are pretty sure Doodles agreed with us.

 A Gingerbread decorating store.  Maybe it's empty because the cheapest option was $30!  Um, no thanks.


 So many trains and we stopped to check out each one.
 My favorite tree, all KU colors!


 As we walked around I thought, where do they store all this?
 A life size gingerbread house!  Of course it was a candy shop on the inside.
 Laney was saying choo-choo (more like too-too) watching the trains.
 More gingerbread houses.
Everything's bigger in Texas, even Santa's boots.  

I told Adam if we ever move from Texas, I want to come visit here every Christmas.  There is lots more activities for the kids to do when they get older, the place was swarming with children!

No comments:

Post a Comment