Wednesday, December 12, 2012

one-sided conversations

A few weeks back at dinner I told Adam that I felt I couldn't keep up with Laney.  Not physically (well maybe somedays), but mentally.  It's like the sand is flying thru the hourglass and I can't keep up with each moment.  She is growing up so fast and everyday it seems she is doing/saying 15 new things.  The latest of these moments is our one sided conversations.  She totally gets what I am saying!  How and when did this happen??  When asked, she brings me her shoes, gets Lola's toys, goes to the book nook to read with me, and others.  It really is the best because there is no talking back yet :)

Another thing...girlfriend loves to eat with a fork.  Sometimes at meal time she will be fussy, trying to tell me something-then I realize she doesn't have fork.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment