Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cooper Golfing

Just last year as we were driving by the golf course (in our neighborhood :(), I said to Adam, "I am so glad you aren't a golfer."  Why?  Because I like him home with us on Saturdays and Sundays.  Not too much to ask, right?  

Well, fast forward a year later and golf is his new obsession.  boo.  I know, so selfish of me.  But really,  we don't have family here-so come Saturdays and Sundays I am ready for some day relief with the kids and he's all I got.  However, he is a very patient golfer and has taken Coop to ride along for a couple rounds.  While in Kansas, Cooper got to hit the course for the day with Dad and Grandpa, lucky boy.

 He had a blast, he told me so and so did Dad and Grandpa.  That night going to bed he told Adam, "Dad, I had so much fun golfing with you and Grandpa today."  Man, he can really melt your heart sometimes.


Along with trips to the golf course has been trips to the golf store.  Here's Cooper taking a few swings.  We recently added golf clubs to his Christmas wish list.


1 comment: