Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Girly Post

Have I mentioned that Miss Laney Faith is at that crazy 15 month age?  If I attempt to clean/do anything while she is awake, she is 15 feet away creating another mess.  You know what they say..."if you can't beat'em, join 'em."
 The other day I needed to do laundry so I invited her to help and she actually did!
She totally loved it!

Ooh, I love those thigh rolls!



I have a friend who is a teacher and so artistic.  In fact, she took some pics of our fam over Thanksgiving on my Grandparent's farm.  I will post those soon :).  Anyway, she just posted this on Facebook last night and I had to share!  
Here's her words...


Are you shopping for a toddler this holiday season? I might have just the perfect gift for you!
I made a set of pretend make-up for Ellen for her 4th birthday ... it was a hit! The make-up won't spill, stain, or even come out of the container. It's the perfect solution for a little one that loves to pretend but tends to be a little messy :)
If you're interested, I'm making these sets for just $15

. You will get everything included: 2 palettes of "make-up" (18 different colors), a compact mirror, a set of 3 make-up brushes, a comb and a sleeping mask. I can put the entire set in a small gift bag, or you can wrap all of it in one of those extra cosmetic bags you have laying around. (Seriously ... you know you have about 20 of them.)
If you are in town, I'd be happy to hand-deliver it when I'm done ... and if you live out of town, I can ship for an additional $5. Let me know if you are interested. The sooner the better so I can get started making it with plenty of time before the holidays!


Seriously, how cute is this?  Laney isn't quite there yet, but I am thinking this will be perfect for her 2nd birthday or Christmas next year.  I talked to Betsy tonight and no surprise, she is swamped with orders!  Depending on what response she has over the next few days, she may not be able to fulfill all orders before Christmas.  But, how perfect for Valentine's Day or birthday gifts!?   So, if you are interested, you can email her at betsymcknight@yahoo.com.  


No comments:

Post a Comment