Thursday, December 20, 2012

Family Pictures

I have been wanting some family pictures of the 4 of us taken on my Grandparents farm.  We did my sister's wedding pictures there- it makes for the best background and has such a special spot in my heart.
I was lucky enough to convince my full time teacher/part time photographer friend, Betsy, to take on the challenge.  Seriously, a 3 year old and 1 year old can be a tough audience.  She agreed, with the stipulation that she wasn't guaranteeing all 4 of us looking/smiling in one picture.  My reply was, that's not our life right now-so why portray us as that ;).  I don't want to fool people.
It was a beautiful morning and in about 30 minutes we were done.  Perfect.  Not a doubt in my mind that she had captured exactly what I had in mind.  No disappointments, I couldn't love them more.  I told her I felt guilty sending my Christmas cards without her photography logo on them!  She's going to work on that and raising her prices, right Betsy??
 Thanks my friend for being relaxed, fun and capturing forever moments.

Here are my faves along with the one in my banner.  It was almost the Christmas card.
This cracks me up.


 Hmmm, I wonder when we will get past the cheesy smile phase???
 Aww, love that sibling love.


 I think this is the only picture I have of the 2 of us where we are both looking and smiling!

 My #1 favorite.  The kids expressions are priceless and fitting.


And here was the final pick for the Christmas card!
Tiers Of Joy Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for unique, personalized Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked them!
    And thanks for your nice words ... it was so much fun to take pics of your lovely, funny, good-looking, sweet family :)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete