Monday, December 3, 2012

He loves me, he really does!

 Not going to lie, this little 3 year old tests my patience everyday and gives me a run for my money, but moments like this totally make up for all of that.   
Randomly at dinner last night, he leaned over hugged me and said, "Mommy, you are the sweetest Mommy ever."  And, he didn't even ask for anything afterwards :).  Then he wouldn't let go and I didn't either.

Love this quote I recently ran across on Facebook from this lady.  It fits this moment perfectly.

No matter how tough your journey is, there is no turning back as a parent. YOU are your child's morning, noon, and night. Rise each day and await the unexpected. Anticipate that you will experience moments of overwhelming frustration, anger, and indecision, yet they will be tempered with glimpses of wonder, joy, and a love that can only come from the hug of a child. Embrace all of it because without those valleys, the peaks would not be as spectacular.

1 comment:

  1. love the quote. so so so true. and love the pic! thanks for the talk tonight :)

    ReplyDelete