Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Eve

Since we were going to be out of town on Christmas, Santa Claus made us a special deal to visit before we left.  So our Christmas Eve was December 16.  We had what I think is the perfect Christmas dinner, all pre-cooked from Central Market.  I had sushi and Ad and kids shared meatloaf and mashed potatoes.    We had chocolate chip cookies for dessert and watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
 Coop and Dad all cuddled up watching the movie,
while Laney did her own thing.
 Adam read Twas the Night before Christmas by the tree,
and once again, Laney did her own thing.
 Attempt #1 of kids in front of Christmas tree.
 The best I got.
Here's what Cooper got taking pics on Dad's phone.
Once again those fab teachers at pre-school pulled thru with a fun idea.
 The reindeer food was oats and red glitter.

 He was pretty excited.  After the kids were in bed, I realized my mom failure this Christmas...I forgot to make cookies for Santa!  
And the stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nick would soon be there...







No comments:

Post a Comment