Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Stomach Bug

I have a legit reason for being MIA the last few days.  
Sunday night Adam got hit with a (i will spare you the details, you're welcome) stomach virus.  It hit poor Laney Faith Monday morning and my lucky self Tuesday morning.  Blech.  I haven't felt like that in a looong time and don't need to for a loooong time again.  Somehow Cooper's Super Hero powers fought it off.  
 Girlfriend didn't leave my side Monday and Tuesday.  We were so sad for her but I secretly loved it since she has never been a cuddler.
 She would just stare at me like, "Mom, do something." :(
 I sent this to my dad and his reply was, "Looks like her mom after a Dad's weekend at KU."  True statement.
 Thankful for technology when I was sick and Adam was gone for a bit.  Again, Doodles would never sit still for longer than 1.5 minutes on a healthy day.
After running a fever Monday night/Tuesday morn, we decided to take her to Doc since we were leaving the next morn for our Midwest Christmas tour.  Not flu. Not strep. No ear infection (however, she was diagnosed with that today :().  Just a nasty stomach bug.  Poor, poor Doodle Muffins.  In her almost 15 months of life, she has never been sick like this.  However, she is back to her mini Godzilla self again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment