Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Tree Pics

Since my kids were all gussied up for Santa Claus, I thought I better take advantage and (attempt) get some good pictures.  Remember, Adam was not here...I always seem to tackle these pics alone.  I am a glutton for punishment.  
 Our simple tree that I adore.  But in my next life I am going to decorate my tree like Jenny Stilley :).  Notice not much on the bottom 1/4, you are looking at the reason why.
 Where's Waldo?  It is actually one of the better pics I have of him recently.
 Apparently I should have turned football off before my photoshoot.
 I wish this wasn't blurry, love.
 Cooper looking, Laney not...
Laney looking, Cooper not.  Apparently I need to get fancy with Photoshop.

None of these are award quality but I love them just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment