Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Santa Claus 2012

Once again this year our neighborhood hosted a morning with Santa at the golf clubhouse.  It is set up so nice, no lines, no yucky mall crowd and Santa is awesome!  See last's year visit here.  

 They had a buffet brunch where the kids ate muffins, donuts, and pastries.  Then we went to the cookie decorating table.  Cooper asked for red and blue icing like the Jayhawks.  He makes me happy!
 Hi Doodles!
 Laney sharing her cookie with you.  She didn't get any icing :).
 There is a friend of a friend that lives way too close to me and makes the cutest personalized clothes.  This dress is just what I was looking for and she even had coordinating leggings!  You can look her up on Facebook if you are curious, The Embroidery Boutique.
Cooper decorated an ornament with a J and sports ball stickers.
   Classic.  Cooper had the exact same reaction at that age, see here.  I totally didn't expect this reaction from her, I thought she was going to think, no big deal.  Don't let Cooper fool you.  He was not wanting to get up on Santa's lap, I forced him :).
Telling Santa all about that skateboard and motorcycle he wants.
I almost forgot to mention that I should be up for Wife of the Year because this is where my husband was when I tackled Santa with the kids.  He went with a good friend (and huge OU fan) to the OU-TCU game and saw an outstanding football game!

4 comments:

  1. Just messaged your friend about a 2nd bday shirt for Drew! I saw a Thomas the Train one on her site! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! She has fun options!! Let me know if you end up ordering.

      Delete
    2. I sure did! Got the red train shirt for his bday!

      Delete