Saturday, September 29, 2012

Smile Fridays - week 18

Well, it's Smile Saturday again this week.  I fell asleep watching a movie with Coop last night at 9pm!  9pm!!!  I got 10 hours of sleep last night!  Can't tell you the last time I got more than 7!

Sweet Baby Hadley.  I sure would be smiling more if I was holding her instead of seeing her in pics.

Woo-Hoo! Uncle Bill just signed a new contract to keep him thru 2021-2022 basketball season!  You can see a short interview, here.  
These are hanging up outside each of the kids' bedrooms.  Kind of hard to see in this picture, but the little boy is in KU bball jersey and little girl in KU cheerleading uniform.  Our upstairs is all KU decor so when I found these shopping in Lawrence, I had to get them!  Then my sis and I found the red frames at Hobby Lobby. 
Love, Love, Loving my new iPhone!  This is my first iphone so I am pretty clueless.  Any good apps you recommend?  

No comments:

Post a Comment