Thursday, September 6, 2012

Random Thursday Thoughts

I usually never post at this time, save it for my late nights after everyone is tucked into bed besides Lola and I :).  However, a couple things I just gotta share!

I discovered Kiwi Crate today and I am officially in love!  Have you heard of them?  It is a company that creates monthly craft/project boxes based on different themes and ships them out to subscribers each month.  Everything you would need for that specific craft or project is in that box!  Seriously, how great is that?  Who wouldn't love a craft box to randomly show up on their doorstep once a month.  Are you listening Grandparents???  This is the Christmas gift that keeps on giving!  You can gift, buy yourself,  and pick how long of a subscription you would like.  Jenny Stilley, don't you be hopping on to order yourself a sample month...wait until your daughter's birthday, she might just be getting one in the mail :).  If you decide to sign up, there is a referral code, use this to get you and I $10 off!  Read all about it on their home page, here.

If you watch GMA or GAA for that matter, you know that Lara Spencer loves herself some Stella and Dot.  I love to turn on the morning shows each day to spot who is sporting our jewels.  Anyway-today on GMA's steals and deals, Stella and Dot was featured!  To kick off New York's fashion week, you can snag these 3 pieces at 60% off!  Today only!!!

You can shop all 3 at my personal website, here.  Here is each piece up close and personal...

                                                           
 Marchesa $178 $71.20                         Stevie $89 $35.60                          Aphrodite $158 $63.20
            my fave!!!                                                                                       just released! limited edition!


No comments:

Post a Comment