Friday, September 14, 2012

Smile Fridays, week 16

Another week, another episode of KU basketball tv!  Seriously, it is just so amazing to me that this group of boys has the opportunity to visit abroad.  Here they see the Eiffel tower and play another game.  

I have been trying some new recipes, most thanks to The Pioneer Woman and Pinterest-more specifically my friend Jenny Fimmen Stilley.  If you are not following her, you should start and here's why.  She has a board titled, Things I have actually tried and she has little notes about each thing.  Isn't this the point of Pinterest?  We loved these stuffed pepperscheesy chicken casserole,  and this loaded potato and buffalo chicken dish.  They are all on my Pinterest board and all thanks to Jenny!

My mom and sister are in town for a long weekend while Adam is in NYC.  This means lots of good food, shopping, and laughs!    We treated ourselves to champagne tonight...it only took all 3 of us to open it :).  Alli and I made these Chocolate covered s'mores from the Pioneer Woman.  They were incredible, make them for yourself this weekend, you won't regret it and if you do, I will come eat the leftovers.  Champagne and chocolate...is there any better combination?  While we are enjoying these luxuries in our pjs on the couch, Adam sends me a text that he is at The W in NYC having drinks with Troy Aikman and Joe Buck...

No comments:

Post a Comment