Monday, September 17, 2012

Grandma and Aunt Alli Visit!

Dad was in New York for a few days, so we were lucky enough to have Grandma and Aunt Alli fly down to visit us for a long weekend!  We had so much fun as always and I got random projects done like, cleaning out my oven (disgusting! and took for.ev.er.), deep cleaning my bathroom, re-organizing some cabinets, cleaning out Cooper's closet, baking, grocery shopping alone (woo-hoo!), and wrapping up a few decor items that we started last time they were here!
 Of course we hit up Southlake for eating, shopping and hanging out by the fountains.
 Aw, my always cooperative subjects.
 Hello Kids, just one picture please!  
 wish i would have taken my sunglasses off...urgh.  there was no re-dos with these 2.

watch out camera, mini-godzilla on attack!

Thanks Grandma and Aunt Alli-you know we love having you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment