Saturday, September 22, 2012

Smile Fridays - week 17

This is overdue for technical reasons only.  I tried posting last night and again this afternoon but was getting a weird message and Blogger wouldn't let me create a new post.  Super frustrating and I spent lots of time trying all sorts of things.  Oh well, some type of magic happened because here I am :).

Sweet Gunner (and his parents :)) spent a couple days with us this week, more on that later.
Yep, we pre-ordered and had these babies delivered on Friday.  We are late bloomers to the iPhone craze.  It is awesome!  I can't believe how easy everything is compared to our android (HTC Evo) phones.  Any tips or apps you iPhone veterans recommend??  I am clueless.

The weather has been so beautiful (well, the mornings anyway) and we have spent loads of time outside this week.  It's been incredible!  

Many mornings lately Cooper and Laney have been waking up at the same time.  Cooper goes in Laney's room and sits next to her crib and talks to her.  We still have the video monitor in her room, so I can watch/listen to them.  It is just about the sweetest.  He's usually saying something like this..."Morning Doodle Boppers, Hi Doodles, Mommy will be up here soon, What do you want to do today Laney."  Her response is usually just calling for me, "Mom-ma, Mommmmm-ma."  And they are always giggling.  


No comments:

Post a Comment