Thursday, December 11, 2014

'Twas the night before her first birthday

Fastest.year.ever.  Our sweet Piper Marie turns 1 tomorrow and I just can't believe it.  I peeked in on her sleeping a couple nights ago and I swear it feels like she should just be 9 months, not 1 year!  Not fair.  Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful for the little girl she is becoming but I feel I got cheated out a few months.  I am guessing this is the feeling most moms have after more than a couple kids, there just isn't enough time to enjoy it all.  Tomorrow and this weekend we will celebrate this sweet third child!

 The morning I was being induced.  Wowzas!  I was ready to see my feet again and not get winded walking up the stairs ;).
 I can still remember how Adam said 'it's a girl!'  We were so shocked…but I feel I would have been equally shocked if she had been a boy.
 The nurses said, get that baby on the scale! Yep, another big baby, she was the biggest at 9 lbs, 7 oz…full of love.
I mean, how was I carrying this full grown baby around???  Pregnancy is an amazing thing!

You can see the night before Cooper's 1st birthday here and Laney's here.

1 comment:

  1. Look at that chubby newborn!! So crazy she is ONE! Can't wait to celebrate this weekend!

    ReplyDelete