Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Random thoughts from November

Be prepared…lots of random thoughts here.

 We helped celebrate our friend Charlie turning 2!  The firetruck came to visit at his party, so fun!

 I had a couple of long days at a vendor event with Stella & Dot.  Of course Adam was out of town.  One night my mom had the kids here and my dad and the Galbraiths came over too.  A couple nights later I found this candy trash under my bed.  I asked the kids about it and they just laughed.  I am 99.9% sure it was Grandpa's fault.
 Oh this sweet thumb sucking baby!!!
 In our all of our houses we have never had Christmas lights, much to my dismay.  This year I took matters into my own hands and hired Bryson and my cousin Brad :).  So happy I did, they look awesome!!!
 When I am holding her and giving her bottle, Adam likes to remind me she can hold her own bottle.  And then I remind him that this phase is too short and those dishes/dinner/laundry can all wait.
 This was probably her favorite toy from the month.
 Finally got these classic curlers…no after picture…wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be.
 Doesn't she look like Cooper?  This was his towel years ago and we laugh every time one of the kids puts it on.
 There is lots of drawing happening here everyday.  At the end of the night, I take pics of my faves and then throw them all away…is that bad??  There are so many papers, I just can't take all the clutter!
 Cooper's teacher texted me this picture and said that Cooper asked her to send to me :).  This is the girl he talks most about at home.
 Target had this Frozen backdrop so of course my kids had to take a pic.
 And yes, I reward good behavior with Lunchables…one of my least favorite qualities as a mom but I do it anyway.  
 My sister, Henley and I went to the west bottoms one weekend to look for some dining room chairs.  Henley tried out some chairs I was considering for the dining room.
They came home with me! 
 Adam had to be out of town for his birthday so we sent him some fun pics and video of the kids singing Happy Birthday.
He was home the next day so we celebrated again.  Adam loves a good nights sleep so we got him a new pillow.  
 I made his favorite dinner, lasagna and cookies/ice cream for dessert.

Cute Elsas!

No comments:

Post a Comment