Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Should probably post about Thanksgiving before Pippi's birthday and Christmas…yikes!

We stayed in KC for Thanksgiving so our morning was unusually calm.  We had breakfast, I cooked, kids watched Thanksgiving Day parade and then we rushed around to get out the door on time…story of our lives.  We headed to my grandma's house to spend the day with family.

 I was trying to get a picture of just Piper for her first Thanksgiving but Laney wanted in on it too.
 This was from the end of the night when I realized I didn't have many pictures of him because he was so busy playing all day with the big kids.
 My kids sneak Pepsi at my Grandma's house.
 Sweet Landree!
The boys! 
 We watched our Jayhawks get a Turkey Day victory and then somehow he snoozed amongst the crazy.

 Oh, this middle child of mine!
Flashback to last year's Thanksgiving.  I was about to pop but still had a few weeks to go.  We didn't know then if that baby was a boy or girl, but I was pretty sure it was a boy...
 And here we are a year later with our sweet baby girl Piper!  I just can't imagine life without her!!!
 Coop does his best to keep up with the older cousins and they are so good to him.
 Celebrating her 1st Thanksgiving!!!
 My sister and I bought the same Thanksgiving outfits without knowing it!
 We ended the night with some intense games of Simon Says led by Adam.
Crazy thankful for these 3 turkeys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment