Sunday, December 7, 2014

Family Pictures 2014

As much as I love the outcome of family pictures, the build up to them is no fun.  Shopping for 5 people to coordinate colors/outfits = not fun.  Getting all 5 of us up, hair fixed, dressed, fed and out the door by 9 = not fun…especially the hair fixing part.  Worrying about all 3 kids never smiling (or even looking!) at the camera at the same time = not fun.  However, it all seems to come together in the end!

 I started with Piper's outfit, it's a hand me down from Quincy and I loved the colors.  Luckily, GAP and Old Navy had lots of the same colors!  After lots of searching, Adam and I ended up wearing stuff we already had.
 She was ready to go!
She wanted to take our picture.  See that kitchen mess…that's a peek into our crazy morning.
 Last minute hair fixing.  We took our pics at Union Station.

He was all about it!  Loved having his picture taken alone.
 This little one wasn't exactly cooperative for pictures.
As we were leaving, she asked me to take her picture with this bear.
And then I saw these and knew it was all worth it!  Photo credit to Jill Goode with Jillusions.  She was so patient and did a wonderful job!!  I just ordered each of these 3 pictures in a big canvas, can't wait to hang on the wall.
 Jill caught one of the 2 of us while I was trying to get her to sit still for just one picture.

This one was the hardest to get…pretty sure she had to do some head swapping to get one decent one ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment