Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wrapping up November

It's the middle of December, probably time to wrap up the month of November, huh?

 Cozied up to the fire!
 LOVE it!
 A fun happy hour celebrating a promotion with Stella & Dot!  Cheers!!!
My cousin Olivia had the kids while we were at happy hour and sent me this.  It was a beautiful Saturday so she took them to the playground.  It was also a lazy Saturday in our house and Laney was still in her pjs…that are 2 sizes too small.
 Lunch at Jalapenos after church.  She kept pulling him in for kisses.
 Laney came over and said, "Mom, take our picture, we are wearing matching sweaters!"
Coop's Thanksgiving party at preschool…of course he sits at a table with all girls.
 On November 30th around 9:30pm, I thought of an idea I had seen and acted on it.  I rounded up all our Christmas books (thankfully we had enough!) and wrapped 24.  Each night the kids open the book for that day for us to read.  They LOVE it!
 Nineey the Elf is back!  He moves last minute around 12:30-1am…why is this so hard to remember!
 In case you are wondering, laundry does not fold itself.  I left this here for a week and nothing!  
 We went to Party City to shop for Pippi's party while Coop was at school.  This girl is Frozen obsessed.  "Take my picture Momma!"

 She wanted just about everything in this store.

 I found a bunch of Christmas stationary in my teaching bin.  It has kept the kids very busy!  Everyday they are coloring cards…that I throw away when they go to bed.
 Before I throw away, I take a picture of some of my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment