Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Piper is ONE!

I swear I got cheated out of 3 months from Piper's first year…no way can she be one!  I kept telling Adam this over and over the last month.  It's most definitely been the fastest year yet.
However, whether I like or not, she is one so we might as well celebrate!

 The day before her birthday, I was at Costco.  I texted Adam this picture and said, "I have officially lost my mind."  His response was, "She will love it, get it!"  So apparently we have both lost our minds!  Background on the unicorn…every time we go to CostCo, we spend at least 5 minutes playing with this animal and she dies laughing.
 Her last night as a baby!
My sleeping almost one year old. 
 Good morning our 1 year old!!!!!!  We were in her room cheering for her when she woke at 7.
 She LOVES her morning and night time bottle, about time to cut that out Pippi!
 We had birthday muffins for breakfast and sang Happy Birthday!
 She was giddy to see that unicorn!
 She just kept kissing and tackling it.
 Best birthday gift ever!
 Time to open presents!  We spent the day playing around the house and getting ready for her birthday party.  
 She was a bit shocked by her birthday news as well.  We sang to her again and ate cupcakes.
 She didn't really get it so her brother tried to help her out.
 She had zero interest in the cupcake!  What!?
Happy 1st Birthday Piper Marie!  We love you so so much!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment