Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Stop the Presses!

A brief pause on catching you all up on our Summer fun to bring you some fashion!  I just spent last weekend in Orlando at our national conference, (which sounds so boring - opposite of boring!) and saw the new Fall 2014 line in person.  It.is.awesome.  And there are some things that I can't help but share!

 Every Mother Counts! Did you know that 287,000 women die every year from complications during pregnancy and childbirth. And of these deaths 98% are preventable!!! Stella and Dot has partnered with Christy Turlington Burns and her Every Mother Counts non-profit organization dedicated to making pregnancy and childbirth safe for every mother. These gorgeous Enlighten Bracelets are insanely cute! You can make a difference with just one $39 bracelet - as it only takes one to pay for transportation to get a mother-to-be to the proper medical treatment where without this transportation she and/or her unborn child could die. You can buy the perfect bracelet to add to your stack all the while helping a wonderful cause. I have a HUGE goal as far as selling these so grab a gorgeous bracelet and you have helped one mother! Buy one for your mom, sister or friend...Think about that impact!:)  See it here.
 Engravables!  So fun to design something you can wear daily.  I will post mine when I get it in mail this week.  If you are KC local and interested, let's book it!  If you aren't local - we can always do an online show!
Besides this necklace, these 3 bracelets are my 3 fave pieces from the new collection.  I plan to wear them all together or alone.  They are so so pretty in person!  And all 3 for $79!  
The cady wrap is one of my faves and now it has a sister!  I don't wear silver often, but this baby will be in the silver bracelet line up - for sure!  See it here.


Ok - this post has taken so ridiculously long thanks to my not so awesome internet service :(.  I have some more favorite pieces but I will post them later.  You can see the digital copy of our new look book here, http://www.stelladot.com/shop/en_us/whats-new/look-book .  My faves are on p.25. 

Happy Browsing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment