Thursday, July 24, 2014

Deanna Rose with Mama Kelly

A couple weeks back we had some unseasonably cool weather for summer.  So we (along with the rest of Johnson County) decided to hit up Deanna Rose.  The Souders and Galbraiths joined us for the morning and we had a special guest, Mama Kelly!  

 Mama cleaned out the bottom of her purse so the kids had lots of change to get food to feed the animals.  

 Mama and her 6 great grand babies!  Yes, I dressed my kids for winter…it was only in the 60's that morning.  Remember…we lived in Texas for several years.  No joke, I wearing a tank top, long sleeve shirt, scarf and my fleece north face jacket.

 I think the kids stopped at every swing to play on.

It was the perfect morning!   Wish I had taken more pics but there were so many stinkin' people, I was doing good to keep track of kids and not run over someone with my stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment