Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Every Mother Counts

I blogged earlier this month about my faves from the new Stella & Dot collection and included our Enlighten bracelet.  Here's a reminder about it...Stella & Dot has teamed up with Christy Turlington and her organization,Every Mother Counts, which is dedicated to making pregnancy and childbirth safe for every mother. 
Well, I've got a big goal to sell 20 Enlighten Bracelets by the end of the week…..8 sold, 12 left to go.  A huge thanks to you blog readers that have already supported!  They're gorgeous, stylish, great for every-day wear, & they make an amazing gift (inscribed with 'mother, sister, daughter' on the back). I'm covering the cost of tax & shipping if you support me....so just $39!  If you are interested, email me at ash4545@hotmail.com or leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment