Monday, July 21, 2014

7 Months

I would once again like to thank Time Warner and their awful internet for the long pause on blog posts.  There are a few other reasons but mainly because I always blog late at night and need to blog in my bedroom or else I will find something to eat in the kitchen ;).

Piper is 7 months!  Holy cow people!  I swear she is changing every single day!  She is so much fun, so much fun! 
-She is going to bed around 9-10ish and getting up for the day around 6:30-7:30.  Most days she takes a morning and afternoon nap with a snooze sometimes early evening.
-I am still nursing her full time - but she is taking formula.  I gave her a full formula bottle for the first time on July 4th and she took it like a champ.  Nursing her 5 times a day and food for dinner.  She is not loving the food.
-Pippi is so darn happy!  As long as she is well fed and well rested, she is easygoing.  
-She loves being on the floor and just rolling/scooting around.  She is all over the place now!
-She is almost sitting up on her own.  She can do it now but only for a few seconds before she topples over.
-I love how interactive she is with her toys now.  She holds them, studies them, shakes them.
- 2 teeth, front two on the bottom.
-Lots of babbling but no understandable words quite yet.

 Happy Happy Girl!
 I had Dad and Cooper's help with these smiles.



He really wanted in on a picture :).  Sweetness, their sassy sister was off doing her own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment