Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A fun weekend, July 11-13

Going back almost a couple weekends ago…it was a fun one!

 Gunner turned 3 on Friday so we went bowling to celebrate!  
 We went to Pinstripes in Prairie Fire.  For you Kansas Citians…it's $5 all you can bowl M-F 10am-noon.  At one point Cooper was bowling for all 3 of the kids, Gunner and Laney were easily distracted.
 The 3 year old!!!

 Friday night Adam and I were headed to my BFFs wedding - this was my view as I was pumping her a bottle before I left.
 She was a beautiful bride!!!!
 I had just came off my 2 week sugar detox and was greeted by this.  I told Adam if he couldn't find me throughout the night, he should probably check the candy bar before the real bar ;).
 We had such a fun night celebrating this couple!
 Totally unplanned in their coordinated colors.
 My parents and sister had the kids.  I got this picture with the caption, "this isn't how our walk started out."  Take note of Laney squeezed in next to Henley and abandoned tricycle.
Coop had a tee ball game on Saturday.  Grandma and Grandpa were his biggest fans.
 Pippi joined me to get a pedicure.  She was very intrigued and wanted in the water,
 until she realized it was nap time.  Gosh I will be sad when she won't fall asleep in my arms anymore.
 We also went to the grocery store.  This was her first time riding in the cart as a big girl!  Still real wobbly but she did it.
 Cooper's final tee ball game was on Sunday.  Dad was a great assistant coach and Cooper was an awesome player this season. 
 We are so proud of our tee ball player!
I sat outside with her when we got home to eat a popsicle.

A fun weekend but I was tired on Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment