Sunday, July 27, 2014

Happy Kids

These pictures make me smile and after too many hours in a car this weekend with a not so cooperative almost 3 year old - it's what I needed to see tonight.  That being said - that almost 3 year old is snuggled up to me sound asleep and totally redeeming herself for all the frustration ;).
 Grandpa's cutest marketing campaign.  I mean, do you not want to just eat her cheeks off!!!!!!
 He saw me taking her picture and wanted one of himself doing a funny face and then,
 just a smile.  I bought these pjs over a year ago at a garage sale and I think he would wear them every night if I let him.
 He wanted to take pictures with my camera

 Sister saw the camera and wanted in on the action.
 Love x3!
 I realize this is border line inappropriate but I couldn't help myself.  She dresses herself…clearly, and she often puts her underwear on backwards leading to the above.  And the leg warmers - she loves them!
 He was pretty sad one night about Dad being out of town.  I let him sleep with me and he was over the moon.  In fact - I was working on the computer and the TV was on.  I told him he had to go to sleep, within 10 minutes he was out.  I worked for another hour and talked to Adam on the phone - he didn't budge.  
 We sent this to Dad the next morning.  All 3 of us girls were dressed and ready to roll by 8 - big brother didn't get out of bed until 10!  
 These two on the farm.
Hanging out on the farm with the donkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment