Wednesday, July 9, 2014

4th of July 2014

We had such a fun 4th!  I was exhausted and ready to go to bed by 7…no joke.  But I stayed strong and we didn't get home until almost 11.  The next day I napped at 11:30 and I never nap!
 We did a couple of 4th of July crafts.  Finished product is at the end of the post.
 Laney spent the morning coloring, her favorite thing to do.
 My big and little.
 Adam and Cooper were playing ball in the house.  Laney drags her chair in from outside, makes herself a pretend cup of coffee and spectated :).  Seriously, it was hilarious.  
 The legs crossed and the coffee!  Adam and I don't even drink coffee.  Those are Cooper's Jayhawk flip flops and she wears them all day long.
 Practicing grounders.
 Firework painting, thanks again Pinterest.
 I forgot to get an after pic, just search Pinterest and you will see lots :).
The 4 granddaughters!  We took this exact picture about 6 months ago, but I can't find it on the blog!  The girls go, Landree (June), Henley (September), Juliana (December) and Pippi (December).
 Happy 1st Fourth of July Piper!  
 We had lunch and swam at Grandma and Grandpa's house with the whole family.

The King and Queen.
 Later we cleaned up and headed to Bryson and Tara's house for the parade.
 I had such a fun day with our fam!
 Anxiously waiting for the parade to start.






 Ha! Look at Gunner's face, who knows what orders Laney was giving him.  I was trying to get a pic of the 4 kids…clearly that didn't happen.  
After the parade we went to Bryson and Tara's for dinner and to play…


 The kids had slushies.
 Adam set off kid friendly fireworks and they all loved it!

 These 2 with sparklers made me very nervous, can't imagine why?? ;)
Our finished products, love them!  

Hope you all had a fantastic Fourth of July with your friends/family!

No comments:

Post a Comment