Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Deanna Rose/KC Zoo

One Friday morning early in the month, we were planning to go to the gym.  I walked outside and decided it was too nice to go to the gym, so we headed to Deanna Rose instead.
 The kids loved feeding the goats!
 Yes, it was June and Cooper is in a hooded sweatshirt.  Again, my son.

 The gardeners happened to planting beans and let the kids join.  
This sweet baby was 6 months that day!  Love her!!!!

Last week we went to the big KC zoo with the Souders' cousins and Aunt Alli.  I don't think I had been to the zoo since I was in elementary school…how crazy is that?!  My kids went back in February with the family while Adam and I were in the middle of packing up and moving up here.
 We saw the infamous polar bear exhibit.

 These two are t-r-o-u-b-l-e.
 But those beautiful blue eyes get them out of a lot of their trouble.
 On the train-who knows why she was blocking her eyes.
 My row on the train
 Laney was insistent that Gunner hold her hand.  
 This sweet baby and Landree were so good.
It was a hot but fun morning at the zoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment