Thursday, July 3, 2014

Random Pictures from June

Not sure where June went, but here's some pictures to prove it existed...
 She loves to help me wash dishes and her sister in the bath.  She chose not to nap this day so I brought down all her bath toys to wash.  She was in heaven.
 Just enjoying her lunch on the deck.

Q-Tip painting.  Laney didn't really catch on or care to the idea of q-tip painting :).
 My view on our walk the other night.  Laney is usually yelling at Piper to stop kicking her.
 My view one morning.  He came in while I was nursing Piper and they both fell back asleep together.
 These 2 got in a water fight.  And if you know my son, you know this is atypical.  Very.  
 The kids and I had a sleepover at the Galbraiths one night while Adam was out of town working.  This is how Laney fell asleep…don't mind all the blankets and pillows I laid out for you Laney.
 The next morning :)
 After the pool one day…she had her swimsuit bottoms on backwards :).  A look that can only be carried off by a 2 year old.
 We like to send Dad selfies when he is out of town.
 Hello bangs!
 Friday night movie night!
 He was sucking on his toe during movie night…ewww.
 Love when she falls asleep in my arms.
Sunday night swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's house = popsicles before dinner.  Grandpa's idea.

Glow sticks in the bath = very happy and entertained kids!

1 comment:

  1. Coop looks GYNORM in that pic where he fell back asleep with Miss P!

    ReplyDelete