Friday, July 11, 2014

July so far…according to my phone

Random pictures on my phone from this month…
 It's not just Cooper that likes to watch the guys working in our neighborhood.  Laney sat here all by herself for 20 minutes just watching and holding her ears, apparently she thought it was too loud.
 Walking into Cooper's evening tee ball game.  It was cold!  What?  Laney refused to wear pants so we compromised on rain boots.
 Pippi and I went to a wedding dress fitting and dinner with my friend Julie.  I left Adam and the 2 kids on their own for dinner.  They ended up at Jalapenos, shocker.
 How did I forget this in my 4th of July post?!  My mom, sister, Laney and I went down to the West Bottoms for some vintage shop shopping.  I decided this wasn't my idea of fun but I am glad we went and Allison found a kitchen table!
 Girls Night, Julie's Bachelorette Party!
 The Nitschke and Gibson girls came over to play last week.  It was a beautiful morning so the kids played while the moms talked :).  Cooper refused to get in the picture.
 This was all underneath our couch!  No joke!  Yes, that is a roll of toilet paper.  I am just thankful there were no cups with old milk!  Note to self…do this more often.
 Cooper is working on this reading log in the form of a BINGO card.  When he gets BINGO we let him play on the iPad for 15 minutes, big deal!  One of the squares was to read while eating a snocone.  
Cooper looks like a GIANT in this picture!  And apparently he needs longer shorts.
 We found a shady spot and I read to the kids while they enjoyed their snocones. 
 Laney got watermelon and Cooper got Jayhawk.  Laney didn't love her flavor but she sure did love her brothers!  He is so sweet and happily shared with her.

 Sweet Piper always along for the ride!
 This is how she came down from nap one day.
 New bows arrived!
 Lately she is going to bed earlier, 9ish and getting up earlier 6ish.  If she doesn't go back to sleep in the morning, it's just us for a good hour before the rest of the house stirs.
Tonight I needed to go to Target and Adam was gone.  I bribed popsicles for good behavior.  It worked!

July is going by way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment