Saturday, November 9, 2013

Potty Training Update

I have blogged about Laney's potty training (really, her potty training herself) here and here.  Basically it all started about a month ago, she would sit on the potty before showers and usually go.  She has just continued to get better and better about it without much pushing on Adam and I's part.  We really had zero intention of potty training before the baby.  But, at this point we are 100% on board with the girl.  The thought of a few weeks with no diapers and/or only 1 baby in diapers is pretty appealing!  

Just last week we sent her to school in a pull-up.  There are a couple other girls in pull-ups in her class.  When I picked her up Tuesday, her pull-up was dry.  The teachers had taken her potty but she wouldn't go, all day!  Much better success this past Thursday.  At home she is still in diapers but they are rarely wet and I haven't changed a poopy diaper in over a week now!  She usually goes first thing when she wakes up in the morning and after naps and then we just periodically remind her throughout the day.  

We are full on underwear today!  So far, so good :)  

This is a 100% different experience than with Cooper.  Remember his potty party?  No potty party this time around, sissy is leading this parade-we are just followers.  I have heard that girls are easy to potty train and so far that definitely rings true with us so far.  

 This was from earlier this week.  She spotted her Dora underwear that I had just washed and insisted on putting them on.  She peed on our couch about an hour later :).  Totally Adam and I's fault, we had kind of forgotten she was in them!
Exciting report from pre-school on Thursday!

16 comments:

  1. So jealous Laney is potty training herself and that you may only have 1 in diapers at a time! Show me the ways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let her come sit on my throbbing cock thats the best place for her to sit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. f--k her in the ass while my hand is in her knickers finger f-c-ing her ch--d cu-t, toddler is best

      Delete
  3. I want to use her as my toy fuck her all i like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice she will love a hard c--k in her , pretty little panties come down and her lovely hairless kiddie pu--y is waiting

      Delete
  4. I want to force her down hold her face down by the neck drop those panties and savagely rape her i want to hear her cry and scream while i brutally rape her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not into rape put would love some of thatpussy

      Delete
  5. Id love to cum into her little womb as she screams for me to stop as i empty my nuts in her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she won't want you to stop they love beingfucked

      Delete
  6. looking for kids used knickers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would fuck the shit out of her sexy little ass

    ReplyDelete
  8. She would be ravaged if all of us horny fuckers took her. And she would probably enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://ptmega.ru/invite/i=796

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anyone want to chat more on kik

    ReplyDelete