Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!

Adam turned 32 today!  We spent the day with Coop's first soccer game, lunch, naps and lots of football watching.  It was ridiculously cold here today…winter storm warning so we tried to stay indoors for the most part.  When I put Cooper to bed tonight, he asked me, "Mom, since we didn't get to go anywhere fun for Dad's birthday today, can we go somewhere tomorrow?"  Love the way 4 year olds think :).  I see a trip to the golf store for those 2 boys tomorrow :).
 He had lots of help unwrapping presents.

 We had Dad's fave for dessert, chocolate chip cookies and vanilla ice cream.  Apparently Laney didn't like Coop and I's birthday singing.
Happy Birthday Ad!  It's pretty clear these kids adore you and I kind of do too :).  Thanks for all you do, can't wait to see what year 32 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment