Thursday, November 21, 2013

We love Baby Henley!

We loved having sweet Baby Henley around, made us that more anxious for our baby to arrive!
 I took her out for a little photo shoot…so much more cooperative than a certain 4 and 2 year old I know.


 Both kids wanted to know where she was at all times.  They loved to talk to her and Cooper was anxious to help feed and burp her.
 He wanted to know if he could walk around with her…hmmm, NO!!!!!
 Henley was fussy so Laney grabbed that paci and
gave it to her.  I promise she wasn't injured in this process :).
 Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see Doodles fill her big sister role!

 We made a new dessert practically every night!  The kids were very happy to help Grandma out.
Henley got lots of quality time with her new cousin :).

1 comment:

  1. I have something Henley can suck and she will get a tasty reward if she sucks it good, forget rice cereal baby girl semen is much nicer and it is so hot to watch it run from your mouth and drip off your chin

    ReplyDelete