Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

This year we were at Target on the 30th scouring out a pumpkin to carve.  We found one that worked but had to carve inside due to rainy weather.  To be honest, I really wasn't looking forward to it...in years past it just meant whining from Cooper because he was getting messy and Adam and I ended up doing the majority of the project.  But just like they often do, these kids proved me wrong!  They were serious pumpkin go-getters!  They had fun and didn't complain one tiny bit!  




 Dad was the supervisor and did all the 'knife' work :).  And no, it doesn't matter if it's July or November, he's rarely full clothed after work.

 Cooper told Dad what shapes and face expression he wanted for the Jack O' lantern.   
Finished product!



Now this is my idea of pumpkin carving...
 I found these stick-on faces in the $1 bin at Target...the kids adored them!

No comments:

Post a Comment