Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween at Preschool and Coop as Shining Star!

Not sure how/why I thought it was a good idea to let the kids sleep until 8:15 when we need to leave at 8:45/8:50 for school and it was Halloween, which meant costumes (still didn't know what Cooper was being), snacks to take and Cooper was Shining Star but hadn't picked out book/toy yet!

Needless to say it was a cuh-razy 1/2 hour in the Jones' house!  Cooper decided to be Batman last minute...he wanted to be a construction worker but we couldn't find all the pieces.  Then he wanted to be a Power Ranger (which I despise so I told him I couldn't find the costume :)).  Breakfast was eaten on the road and I dressed them both in their costumes once we got to school...5-10 minutes late. 

 In the mad dash, I had to get a pic of them in their Halloween jammies!
 The Shining Star!  He took his transformer Spiderman and a random Thomas book.
 All the classes parade around the auditorium.  The 'specials' teachers (spanish, chapel, etc) are set up handing out candy.  Laney was so excited when she spotted me across the room.
 My little cupcake!  She was happy even though it doesn't appear so here.
Do you like that Target bag??  When we got to Cooper's room, he said, "Mom, where's my Halloween bag?"  Seriously kid?  Thanks for making me feel like the worst mom ever.  So, a Target bag it was :).
Lucky for Cooper, another Mom brought extra Halloween buckets for those poor kids whose Moms don't think about details like Halloween bags ;).
He was loving it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment